- Type de contrat : CDD
- Domaine d'activité : Non spécifié
- Lieu de travail : Bamenda
- Expérience : Débutant
- Niveau d'étude minimum : Licence
- Salaire : à négocier
Une personne, homme ou femme ayant entre 25 et 55 ans avec comme niveau d´étude Licence ni plus ni moins parlant et écrivant français, anglais
Description du profil
JOB ADVERT : Medical Research Assistant
Background: The Center for Health Promotion and Research provides high-quality diagnostic services, undertakes programs to strengthen health provision, and engages in research to increase knowledge and inform policy change. We are currently implementing research aimed at improving the diagnosis of tuberculosis.
Position summary: The Medical Research Assistant will work with an experienced team to implement clinical research studies in accordance with the research protocols, standard operating procedures, and Good Clinical Practice. Full-time position, based in Bamenda or Douala with ~5-15% travel to other regions.
Typical responsibilities and duties, depending on skill set:
- Screen, obtain informed consent, and enrol participants at the assigned study site into the study.
- Enter participant’s information into the dedicated database and registers.
- Collect different specimens from participants and send for testing.
- Participate in the training of personnel and supervision of study activities at the site.
- Work to meet deadlines as planned in the study timelines.
- Implement and adapt activities as planned at study site to keep site on target to meet study objectives.
- Work with the team to manage resources at study site to ensure the success of the study.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to foster effective work for the success of the study.
- Participate in regular team meetings to review study progress and deliverables.
- Liaise between different members of the team to identify and resolve problems encountered during the implementation of the study.
- Foster study site reflections and learning sessions for effective study activity delivery.
- Monitor key indicators for the study site, including quality/quantity indicators, for participant enrolment, specimen collection, evaluation, and lab testing.
- Participate in continuing education programs, workshops, and seminars as needed.
- Perform other duties as needed to ensure the success of the study including technical diagnostic activities.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in laboratory sciences, nursing, or related area.
- Preferred: 2+ years of experience in research data collection and management
- Strong interest and passion to work as part of a team to improve public health.
- Meticulous attention to detail and open to quality review of all work done.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English or French. Good working knowledge in the second language is an advantage.
- Ability to set priorities and work under pressure.
- A high level of initiative and the ability to work independently.
- Proven ability to work effectively as a member of team in a fast-paced environment.
This position is planned for 6 months with the possibility for renewal depending on funding availability.
If interested, please prepare a complete application including a motivation letter, current CV, copies of certificates and diplomas and (preferred) two recommendation letters.
Please send your application as one or more PDF document(s) attached to a single email.
Please note that only applications submitted by email will be reviewed and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Submit all documents by email to email@example.com and indicate "Medical Research Assistant” in the subject line.
The deadline for applying is October 8, 2023.
Enter participant’s information into the dedicated database and registers....
Postuler à l'offre medical research assistant en utilisant le moyen cité par le recruteur dans la description de son offre.
Si vous n'avez pas de compte cliquer ici pour en créer un.