- Type de contrat : A négocier
- Domaine d'activité : Non spécifié
- Lieu de travail : Bamenda
- Expérience : Débutant
- Niveau d'étude minimum : Baccalaureat
- Salaire : à négocier
Une personne, homme ou femme ayant entre 22 et 55 ans avec comme niveau d´étude Baccalaureat ni plus ni moins parlant et écrivant français, anglais
Description du profil
Job Description- Administrative and Operations Officer
Background: The Center for Health Promotion and Research provides high quality laboratory diagnostic services,
undertakes programs to strengthen the health system, and engages in research to increase knowledge and inform
Position summary: Full-time position, based in Bamenda with ~5-15% travel; Assist in the management of human
resources, grants, and general administration for the organization
Responsibilities may include some or all of the following, depending on employee skill set:
• Assist in the recruitment, hiring and orientation of personnel
• Compile, update and manage employee records, assignments and leave requests
• Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities including staffing, recruitment,
training, performance evaluations
• Communicate human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
• Assist in administration of grants to ensure implementation and reporting in line with funder requirements
• Review financial records, documents, and information to ensure their accuracy
• Assist to compile financial spreadsheets, reports, statements, and other documents, as needed
• Use accounting software (eg. QuickBooks) and data analysis software (eg. Excel) to perform work
• Review and contribute to the continuous improvement of policies, procedures, and systems to increase the
effectiveness of service delivery and administration of projects
• Participate in development and maintenance of the quality management system in accordance with ISO
• Other duties as assigned, depending on the needs of the organization
• Education: Bachelor’s or higher degree in Management, Business, or related area
• Preferred: 2+ years work experience in grants management, human resources, or related area
• Self-motivated and ready to work independently as well as in a team
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Effective verbal and written communications skills in English, good working knowledge of French preferred
• Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Effective organizational skills
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and willingness to learn new programs as needed
This position is planned for 6 months with the possibility for renewal depending on funding availability. If interested, please
prepare a complete application including a motivation letter, current CV, copies of certificates and diplomas and (preferred)
two recommendation letters. Please send your application as one or more PDF document(s) attached to a single email.
Please note that only applications submitted by email will be reviewed and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Submit all documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate “Administrative and Operations Officer” in
the subject line. The deadline for submitting an application is December 23, 2022.
Assist in the recruitment, hiring and orientation of personnel...
Postuler à l'offre administrative and operations officer en utilisant le moyen cité par le recruteur dans la description de son offre.
Si vous n'avez pas de compte cliquer ici pour en créer un.
- Elsian Beauty
- Secteur : Beauté et soin personnel
- yaoundé Cameroun