- Type de contrat : A négocier
- Domaine d'activité : Non spécifié
- Lieu de travail : Buéa
- Expérience : Débutant
- Niveau d'étude minimum : Diplôme d'Ecole Professionnelle
- Salaire : à négocier
Une personne, homme ou femme ayant entre 25 et 55 ans avec comme niveau d´étude Diplôme d'Ecole Professionnelle ni plus ni moins parlant et écrivant français, anglais
Description du profil
INTERNAL/EXTERNAL RECRUITMENT JOB ADVERTISMENT
Organization: Danish Refugee Council
Position: Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Team Leader
Location: Buea, South West Cameroon
Contract type: National Fixed Term contract
Duration of Contract : 12 Months
Anticipated start date: As soon as possible
Overall purpose of the role
· Responsible for supporting the development of a MEAL framework and protocols for each technical sector in line with the country strategy, ensure harmonized and standardized systems and procedures across different areas of intervention.
· Provide technical MEAL guidance and leadership at all levels of the area programs such as leading efforts to document progress, effectiveness and impact for donors reporting requirements, and for use in new project design
Monitoring and evaluation:
• Responsible for the development and monitoring of logical frameworks, MEAL plans in pursuit of high impact and cost-effective programme strategies and activities.
• Participate in project Kick-off meetings, review meetings and close-out meetings in order to highlight cross-project components aimed at replicating good practices and strengthening synergies between projects or programmes.
· Ensure the development of appropriate monitoring, tracking, and reporting systems, tools and templates that enhance monitoring of program outputs and quality, generate quality evidence on program outcome and promote and ensure use of data for decision-making processes. Manage joint cross-sectoral assessments, evaluations, baseline and endline studies and other MEAL exercises such as PDM etc by developing the methodology and questionnaires in collaboration with programme teams
· Participate in direct monitoring of programme activities such as distributions, voucher redemptions, conducting PDMs etc. in line with M&E plans.
· Analyse the data gathered during MEAL exercises and support programme teams in drawing recommendations for programme quality improvement
· Design and manage evaluations in compliance with DRC evaluation policy, from development of ToRs, to advising management on approval of final report, to dissemination of evaluation.
• Roll out MEAL SOPs and other MEAL guidance from DRC HQ/RO at the level of the Buea office with support from the Yaounde-based MEAL Specialist
• Lead on implementation and update the MEAL workplan for the Buea office
· Serve as the Buea office focal point for accountability and roll-out/respect of the Feedback and Complaint Reporting Mechanism (FCRM) SOPs
· Develop and continuously update accountability strategy and lead on implementation of programme wide FCRM
· Compile data from FCRM databases and draft reports/dashboard to monitor feedback and complaints received
· Develop and improve systems that strengthen DRC’ ability to analyze, improve, and represent impact internally and externally and most of all to communities themselves.
· Regularly present key findings from FCRM to the Base level Management team and the Senior Management Team for further development
· Provide timely and high-quality advice to programme managers and staff as required;
· Capacity build, train and support sectors and field staff to improve the field monitoring or any other MEAL needs.
· Manage the MEAL team.
· Proactively support and advice on recruitment and induction of MEAL and relevant programme and project staff.
As Team Leader the post-holder is responsible for the following:
· Overseeing the management of the MEAL Staff, including externally recruited enumerators.
· Accountable for ensuring that agreed work plans and tasks set by the Area Manager are implemented on time.
· Hiring and termination of employees and conducting performance appraisals (closely overseen by the Area Manager)
Experience and technical competencies:
· Minimum 3 years of technical experience in M&E, and information management.
· Proven experience in effectively working with a variety of donors’ requirements including ECHO, EU, SDC, BHA and UN agencies.
· Previous staff management experience.
· Proven ability to create and utilize qualitative and quantitative M&E methods and analyses in organizational planning.
· Full professional proficiency in English.
· Good understanding of French an advantage.
All DRC roles require the post-holder to master DRC’s core competencies:
· Striving for excellence: Focusing on reaching results while ensuring efficient processes.
· Collaborating: Involving relevant parties and encouraging feedback.
· Taking the lead: Taking ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation.
· Communicating: Listening and speaking effectively and honestly.
· Demonstrating integrity: Upholding and promoting the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct in relation to DRC’s values and Code of Conduct, including safeguarding against sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment.
Master’s degree in development economics, statistics, research methods, or a similar field or 5 years of relevant experience
· Fluency in written and spoken English.
· Fluency in local South-West Cameroon Languages
Key stakeholders: (internal and external)
· DRC staff and partners
· Services providers
· Community leaders and the communities
· Externally recruited enumerators
Knowledge of context: Minimum 10 years working / studying / living in South West or North West Cameroon.
Applications that do not demonstrate this will not be considered.
Method of Application
Applications including relevant certificates, a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages) in English
should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11 th February 2023.
Subject of the email should be: 202303 MEAL TEAM LEADER
N.B ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
AREA MANAGER, DRC BUEA
Lead on implementation and update the MEAL workplan for the Buea office
Postuler à l'offre monitoring, evaluation, accountability and... en utilisant le moyen cité par le recruteur dans la description de son offre.
Si vous n'avez pas de compte cliquer ici pour en créer un.
- Elsian Beauty
- Secteur : Beauté et soin personnel
- yaoundé Cameroun