- Type de contrat : CDI
- Domaine d'activité : Non spécifié
- Lieu de travail : Buéa
- Expérience : Débutant
- Niveau d'étude minimum : BACC plus 2
- Salaire : à négocier
10 personnes, homme ou femme ayant entre 22 et 55 ans avec comme niveau d´étude BACC plus 2 ni plus ni moins parlant et écrivant français, anglais
Description du profil
RECRUITMENT NOTICE 10 CASE WORKERS
Job Title: Case Worker
Reports to: Psychologist
Duty station Bamenda, Buea and Kumba
Type of contract Fixed Term
Duration of employment contract: 10 months subject to funding
Availability: March 2023
Main objective and tasks
Provide appropriate and timely case management by assessing the needs of individuals with protection concerns, developing and implementing tailored case plans based on needs and ensuring appropriate follow-up while creating a climate of trust and care.
• Conduct intake interviews with individuals identified by the team during outreach work or referred by other agencies, and open a case if vulnerability criteria are met
• Carry out comprehensive assessments for each client after receiving their consent and consider emotional, behavioural and social factors that affect their psychosocial well-being as well as protection and risk factors
• Conduct home visits to assess clients’ living conditions when necessary
• Develop a tailored case plan with the client, based on needs identified during the assessment
• Refer clients to appropriate services and when necessary accompany them to different service providers
• Provide continuous basic emotional support and counselling through regular follow-up meetings, establishing a relationship built on trust respecting confidentiality protocols
• Document cases on the internal case management platform and ensure that any progress on action plan and any significant change in client’s psychosocial wellbeing and overall situation is timely and duly recorded
• Ensure proper and safe filing and archiving of case management files to maintain data confidentiality
• Close cases when objectives in the case plan are met and no further needs are identified
• Carry out all tasks respecting key protection principles, including but not limited to: do no harm, non-discrimination, confidentiality, accountability and need-toknow principles
• Participate in internal case management meetings and bring to immediate attention any case of special/emergency needs to the Case Worker Team Leader
• Ensure good relationships and coordination with the main service providers in the area of intervention to improve identification of persons with specific needs for prompt referral, follow up and information sharing
• Identify and report gaps in the availability and quality of services provision for clients in the target areas
Educational and professional experience required
• University degree in a related field e.g. Social Work, Psychology or equivalent is an asset
• Training in humanitarian protection thematics such as community-based protection, survival centered-case management, PSEA, GBV and Child protection will be an asset
Technical and behavioral competencies required
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in a humanitarian context, in an association, NGO or INGO, with at least 1 year of field work experience in the NW or SW regions during the context of crisis
• Proven work experience in social work in a similar context
• Experience working and / or collaborating on a UNCHR project would be an asset
• Respect and non-discriminatory attitude, empathy Team management experience of at least 1 year at similar level would be an asset.
IT: Advanced Knowledge of
• Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, outlook),
• Mainstream web bsers (Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox)
• Web-based mainstream chat and conferencing tools/platforms (Skype, Teams, Zoom and WebEx)
• Web 2.0 tools (cloud storage, webmail and others)
• Fluency in both written and oral formal English
• Strong redactional and reporting skills
• Fluency in Pidgin English
Send your CV and Cover letter by following this link: https://urlz.fr/kHy0
Only CVs and Cover letters sent through the link mentioned will be received.
NB: Only Shortlisted candidates will be invited for the written and technical tests.
Please apply no later than February 14, 2023 at 5 PM.
Conduct home visits to assess clients’ living conditions when necessary
Postuler à l'offre case workers en utilisant le moyen cité par le recruteur dans la description de son offre.
Si vous n'avez pas de compte cliquer ici pour en créer un.
- Elsian Beauty
- Secteur : Beauté et soin personnel
- yaoundé Cameroun